Semester 2 2019 at Edward Square
Edward Square Apartments available for January to May 2019. International and Erasmus students welcome.
We still have some Semester 2 availability at Edward Square student apartments, located right in the heart of Galway city centre, yet within a short walk or cycle to college.
Edward Square Apartments are ideally located for students looking for accommodation to rent during their academic time in Galway. Located close to Eyre Square and Shop Street, it is just a 12 min walk to NUIG and a 14 min cycle to GMIT – so there’s no excuse for missing those early lectures.
Our newly refurbished apartments offer bright, modern and spacious accommodation all designed with the needs of students in mind.
- Within the apartment itself you will have your own private room – the perfect retreat, a shared kitchen, living and open plan dining space and appliances including a washer/dryer in each apartment. All the essentials are covered!
- Each apartment comes with a state of the art web-enabled TV as well as free to air satellite channels
- A weekly cleaning service is provided - the hall, living room, and kitchen surfaces are cleaned
- Expect to share the apartment with 2 or 3 others but you’ll have the perfect retreat in your comfortable own room.
- Utility bills are included in the rent - electricity, WiFi, heating, refuse collection, TV licence and contents insurance - so no budgeting worries.
- Private, safe and secure; with gated access and professionally managed by Ziggurat Student Living with friendly on-site team on hand to assist.
Galway is renowned as a young, vibrant student centred city. It is home to two of the country's leading Third Level institutions - the National University of Ireland Galway (NUIG), and the Galway Mayo Institute of Technology (GMIT).
All the amenities of Galway city centre are right on your doorstep, including Dunnes Stores supermarket, Starbucks and Elverys sports as well as independent cafes, restaurant, nightlife and more!
There’s so much to see and do in Galway during summer, why not extend your stay to 50 weeks and explore the Wild Atlantic Way, Aran Island and take in the Galway Arts Festival and Race week…even take a summer job in this great city.
View our selection of room options below.
We also quote for those wishing to move in at anytime.
Please contact us for current rates.
Your Choice of Rooms
Modern, newly refurbished room, with double bed, study desk and integrated storage space.
Large Double Room
For those who like more space, recently refurbished with double bed, study desk and lots of storage space.
Superior Room, en-suite bathroom
Newly refurbished room with a private en-suite bathroom, double or large single bed, study desk and integrated storage space.
One Bedroom Apartment
The ultimate private retreat with double bed, bathroom and your own private, kitchen, living and dining area.